Call One of Our Friendly Customer Service Representatives:
Toll Free: 1-800-654-4237
E-Mail Your File to Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
(See “Electronic File Guide” First)
- Style. Please specify on your Purchase Order the style of book required (A-4, ET-3, C-6, etc.).
- Specs. If specifications vary from those listed with each style, please inform us of the changes. Remember to leave 5/8″ binding, 3/8″ gripper areas (See Production).
- Numbering. Rush needs to know the beginning number. This beginning number should always be an odd number, such as 001, 1001, 10,009, etc. Please specify if your job does not number. We use red ink standardly.
- Copy. Camera-ready copy is assumed unless you specify. Please proof your copy before sending it to us. For copy that is not camera-ready, see Dealer Product Information.
- Binding. We’ll use wire stitching unless you specify another type of binding – such as plastic spiral, wire spiral or wrap-around covers.
- Paper. Rush uses 20 lb. bond or black image carbonless standardly. Please specify stock & color sequence.
- Perforations. OUR STANDARD IS NOT TO PERFORATE THE LAST COPY OF A SET. Usually the last part stays in the book. Please advise if all parts perforate.
- Shipping. Please specify 1) how to and 2) where to ship your product. 1) UPS, or any shipping line you specify. See Dealer Product Information. 2) To you or directly to your customer. Give the street address with its zip, not P.O. Box, for delivery purposes. Order are F.O.B. Mobile, AL.
- Samples. When you receive our invoice, a sample of the job will be enclosed. If you require more samples, please specify when you order.
- Acknowledgement. Rush acknowledges your order by fax the day it is entered. If you do not receive our acknowledgement within 5 days, please notify us.
- Imprint. Rush gladly adds your company name to each voucher with no extra charge. If you desire an imprint, please specify the exact imprint copy. (Examples: ABC PRINTING, or JOHN DOE PRODUCTIONS – 000-0000).